"Dreading that climax of all human ills,
The inflammation of his weekly bills."
FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT
DEBT COLLECTION AGENCIES: This firm can help any consumer who is currently in collections or has suffered from collection harassment. Some of our clients have fallen on difficult times and as a result they are often illegally abused or harassed by debt collection agencies.
They often violate the law to seek payment from you. If a debt collector violates the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, then you can sue the debt collector and the collection agency.
Harassed, oppressed, abused, or mistreated by a bill collector or collection agency in the past year?
- Threatened with arrest, garnishment, or property liens, for not paying a bill?
- Collection agency called your neighbors, friends, or employer?
- Received abusive phone calls or messages from bill collectors?
- Sworn at or insulted by collection agents on the phone?
- Called by a collection agency at your workplace after telling the collector not to call you there?
- Lied to, threatened, harassed by a collector?
- Collection agency left inappropriate messages on your answering machine?
- Collection agency threatened deportation or revocation of your immigration status?
If you have suffered from any of these abusive bill collection practices, you may be entitled to compensation.
EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM OF ABUSIVE DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES, THIS LAW FIRM CAN OFTEN SETTLE YOUR DEBTS FOR LESS THAN THE AMOUNT THAT YOUR CREDITOR(S) CONTEND YOU OWE WHILE PROTECTING YOUR CREDIT.